Monday, January 7, 2013



Over my 3 week vacation, I went to all the kickbacks that were thrown. I went Christmas shopping for like 2 days straight. On Christmas Eve we wrapped all the presents that needed to be wrapped & I dropped Bryan’s present off at his house. That night we cooked food for the next day. We cooked Mexican Tamales, Colombian Soup, Champurado, Punch, Mexican Buñuelos, and Traditional Colombian Orange Rice.
Christmas morning I woke up the screaming & laughter of all the children in my house. Christmas was over. Since, we started getting ready for New Year & I had a couple friends spend the night with their boyfriends at my house & New Year night we went off & partied to welcome 2013. The next day in the morning we all went straight to the kitchen & ate like if we hadn’t ate in days.
New Year was over & then it was time to get new clothes, shoes, and other stuff for scool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment