Wednesday, January 23, 2013


Summary/Reflection:
Tennessee walking horse trainers torture horses.

Summary:
One of the trainer to these horses was torturing one of the horses that perform at the “Tennessee Walking Horse Competition” he would beat the horse with some kind of metal figured tube, he would tie the horse up in a blanket and beat him/her, he would make painful sores right on the feet of this horse with some type of chemical. Once this chemical was applied the trainer would wrap the horse’s feet with some kind of plastic wrapping.

Reflection:
This is something so cruel to me. I have never watched something so sad. I don’t understand how any human being can be capable of doing something so harsh to a hopeless animal. I’m mad and simply disgusted by this man’s actions. The horse has done nothing but serve this man and he gets beaten in return. I’m glad that this man got caught and is now fired as a trainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment