Friday, February 15, 2013



Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day is the most depressing day of the year for a single female. This day is only for couple/friends. But for those who are single & don’t have absolutely no Valentine, this day is traumatizing. A female expects to get love, feel love & love back on this day. They want to feel special & treasured by someone, anyone. They expect to get filled with Roses & Teddy Bears, Love Cards & Candy, Hugs & Kisses. Valentine’s Day should be a day where your Valentine/Boyfriend, etc. . . waste money on you & gets you something big & nice. It should be day that your Valentine makes you morning, day & night. This day should be filled with Romance & a bunch of other stuff. But ME, ummmm NOOO! Valentine’s Day is a messed up day. My valentine, well the one that would have been my Valentine is 6ft under right now. May he R.I.P. Any who today is a whatever day full of Drama & Fake people. Today is just like any other day but with more depression. It’s sad for me to see females with their mans, females getting filled with love, females getting gifts from here & there. It’s sad cause it just makes me miss Jair even more. It makes me wonder how my Valentine’s Day would have been if he was still here. It makes me remember last Valentine’s Day. I think any single female out there on this day is just out of it right now. I didn’t really bother looking for a Valentine; I didn’t really care if I got one. I ain’t tripping if my “crush” didn’t ask me to be his Valentines I really ain’t. ha. All I need to know is that I’m getting some today & that’s it. It’s funny how guys refer females to “TRICKS”. They say “maybe if you weren’t such a trick, you’d probably have a Valentines” that’s just cruel but funny, cause niggas if only ya’ll knew that intimacy makes a female feel loved & cared about. Maybe you’d stay quiet if ya’ll were in our shoes. CHOOSE THE RIGHT ON VALENTINE’S DAY ! ;)       

No comments:

Post a Comment